Skip Ribbon Commands
Skip to main content

Environmental Health

Household Hazardous Waste and Electronics Recycling

​​​​​Coppell residents can contact Republic Services to set up an appointment to have their Household Hazardous Waste and E-Waste collected.

  • The household hazardous waste program (HHW) is available to Coppell Residents.
  • The HHW service is available to each household once each month.
  • Call Republic Services Monday-Friday to schedule a pickup. Be prepared to answer the following questions about the waste you wish to dispose of.
  1. What type of waste do you have?
  2. What is the amount of waste? (how many gallons etc...)
  3. What size containers do you have?


  • Aerosols  
  • Paint
  • Electronics
  • Automotive Products 
  • Batteries
  • Household Cleaners
  • Poisons
  • Chemicals and Solvents 
  • Fluorescent Tubes and Bulbs

How to dispose of materials that will not be collected at your door: