5PM - 9PM // Andrew Brown Park East
3PM // Cozby Library and Community Commons
7PM // Cozby Library and Community Commons
3:30PM // Cozby Library and Community Commons
5:30PM - 11:00PM // Council Chambers, Town Center
Sign up for the Coppell E-Newsletter
Summer is here! You don't have to travel far to find something fun to do, there's plenty to experience right here in Coppell. We've compiled a list of the Top 10 things you can do this summer in your hometown!
1. Stay cool this summer by enjoying The CORE’s indoor and outdoor pools and the Main Street Interactive Fountain.
2. Explore nature by attending a class at the Biodiversity Education Center, visiting the Coppell Nature Park, a Community Garden and Coppell’s miles of nature trails.
3. Attend Coppell Parks & Recreation events and community celebrations geared for the whole family – July 4th is right around the corner!
4. Expand your mind at the Coppell Library, with over 100,000 items to check out and programs/classes planned for all summer.
5. Indulge your inner foodie in Old Town Coppell. With restaurants ranging from Cajun to award winning BBQ and mouth-watering burgers only steps away from one another, everyone is sure to find something to enjoy.
6. Shop the Coppell Farmers Market on Saturday mornings for seasonal, locally sourced fruits, vegetables, meats and poultry, perfect for a cookout with family and friends!
7. Perfect your serve! Wagon Wheel Tennis Center 12 lighted tennis courts and offers private and group lessons, camps and activities for all ages!
8. Combine your love of reading and water fun at Splish Splash Storytime, held on Fridays at the CORE!
9. Do you have a green thumb? Hone your garden skills at one of Keep Coppell Beautiful’s Environmental Education Classes. Learn about water conservation, companion planting, and more!
10. Help local kids get ready to go back to school by donating supplies at the Back to School Ice Cream Social and other locations around town! (More information on drop-off locations coming soon!)