Skip Ribbon Commands
Skip to main content


​​​​Due to current recommendations limiting gathering sizes, indoor and outdoor rental applications will not be accepted until further notice.

Staff is still available to answer questions via email ( or phone (972-462-5100​). Please leave a detailed message including your name and phone number. Many calls to the City of Coppell are forwarded to offsite phones. As a result, staff may be unable to return calls if you do not leave contact information.​

Click here ​for the latest information about closures and community impacts.

​​  ​Click here for the Coppell Parks & Recreation Re-Opening Plan.


Coppell Parks and Recreation provides many options for hosting your private or charitable events. With so many unique indoor and outdoor facilities to choose from, you are sure to find just the right place for your next special occasion. 

Outdoor Facilities ​​

Pavilions and outdoor facilities can be reserved in person at 255 Parkway Blvd., Monday - Friday, 8 am - 5 pm or request a reservation online at  Park facilities are available to be reserve by Corporate and Coppell residents only.  For more information, please call 972-462-5100 or email us at

Some events at a park or shelter may require a Special Event Permit. A special event is an organized activity such as a walk, run, festival, or other gathering hosted by a third party (not the  Parks and Recreation Department) on park land for public or private entertainment that requires the general or exclusive use of one or more park facilities or features. To see if your event qualifies as a Special Event, see the Special Event and Block Party Forms section below. 

Facilit​​y Type​Facility Name Location ​CapacityCost
PavilionKid Country PavilionAndrew Brown East Park ​30$50/4 hours, $100 damage deposit
​Pavilion​Phillips Pavilion​​Andrew Brown East Park ​30​$50/4 hours, $100 damage deposit
​Pavilion ​Grand Pavilion​Andrew Brown East Park ​100​$200/4 hours, $75 ea additional hour after 7 pm, $100 damage deposit
​Pavilion​Boardwalk Pavilion ​Andrew Brown East Park ​50​​$100/4 hours, $100 damage deposit
Pavilion Courtside Pavilion Andrew Brown West Park 30​$50/4 hours, $100 damage deposit
​Pavilion ​Soccer Pavilion ​Andrew Brown West Park ​30​​​​$50/4 hours, $100 damage deposit
​Pavilion ​Old Town Pavilion ​Old Town Square
​100​$100/4 hours, $50 ea additional hour after 7 pm, $100 damage deposit
Pavilion ​Allen Road Pavilion  Allen Road Park ​20Available on a first come first serve basis
​Pavilion​Wagon Wheel Pavilion ​Wagon Wheel Park ​30​$50/4 hours, $100 damage deposit
​​Outdoor Facility The Falls at Wagon Wheel ​Wagon Wheel Park ​100 $200/4 hours, $75 ea additional hour after 7 pm, $100 damage deposit
Outdoor Facility ​ Amphitheater​Town Center Plaza​500​$200/4 hours, $75 ea additional hour after 7 pm, $100 damage deposit
​Pool ​The CORE ​​Call 972-304-7077 for pricing 


Indoor Facilities ​

Please contact each location to reserve an indoor facility. 
​Facility Type​​​Facility ​Capacity ​Cost
​Multipurpose Room A & B* ​Grapevine Springs Senior and Community Center ​140 w/tables and chairs
200 w/chairs only 
​Cost Information 
​Multipurpose Room A* Grapevine Springs Senior and Community Center​95 ​Cost Information 
​Multipurpose Room B*Grapevine Springs Senior and Community Center ​45​Cost Information 
​Activity Room* ​Grapevine Springs Senior and Community Center ​24
​Arts and Craft Room* ​Grapevine Springs Senior and Community Center ​​15​Cost Information 
​Multipurpose Room A ​The CORE ​40-50​Cost Information​ 
​Multipurpose Room B ​The CORE ​40-50​Cost Information 
​Gymnasium ​The CORE Cost Information 
​Indoor Swimming​ Pool ​The CORE ​Cost Information 
​Education Hall ​Biodiversity Education Center ​100​Available to Coppell 501(c)3 Non-profit Organizations Only.  Cost Information & Request Form.​
​Meeting Room ​Wagon Wheel Park ​15$25 per hour, $100 damage deposit - To reserve this facility, please call 972-462-5100.

*You can reserve the rooms at Grapevine Springs Senior and Community Center online! Click here​ to check the availability of your preferred date & time. To request a facility reservation, first login with your username and password, then search by the area, type, location, or amenity of the facility you would like to reserve. Fill in all applicable criteria to complete your request. You will be contacted by email if your request is approved.

Special Event and Block Party Forms

If you are interested in holding special event or block party, find all the information you need here.


  • Please allow 5 BUSINESS DAYS to process your application.
  • Please submit your application 60 days prior to the actual event date. This amount of time is required before your event date can be confirmed.
  • Depending on the details of your event, you may be asked to attend a meeting to elaborate on your application.
  • You may be required to submit specific insurance for your event.
  • Please note that there is an application fee of $250.  Other permit fees may apply.
    • All events hosted in a City of Coppell park must observe the "lightning detection system" if one is present in the park you have reserved.​


​​Food Permit​ from Environmental Heath​​265 Parkway Blvd.​972-462-5164
​​Sign Permit from Building Inspections​265 Parkway Blvd.​972-304-3506
​​Electrical/Generator Permit from Building Inspections​265 Parkway Blvd.​972-304-3506
​​Tent Permit from Fire Administration​265 Parkway Blvd.​972-304-3506
​​Pavilion Rental from Parks and Recreation​255 Parkway Blvd.​​972-462-5100
​Animal Permit from Animal Services​​​821 S. Coppell Road​972-304-3515
​​Barricades and Cones from Public Works​816 S. Coppell Road​​972-462-5150


Article 6-5, Section 6-5-1: Definition of "special event" - a temporary event or gathering using either private or public property, which involves one or more of the following activities, except when the activity is for construction or house moving purposes only;
Closing a public street;
Blocking or restriction of public property, limiting the use of parks by the general public, and streets;
Offer of merchandise, food, or beverages on public property or on private property where otherwise prohibited by ordinance;
Erection of a tent on public property, or on private property where otherwise prohibited by ordinance;
Installation of a stage, band shell, trailer, van, portable building, grandstand or bleachers on public property, or on private property where otherwise prohibited by ordinance;
Placement of portable toilets on public property, or on private property where otherwise prohibited by ordinance;
Placement of temporary "no parking" signs in a public right-of-way

Americans With Disabilities (ADA) Title III Notice:

As a government entity, the City of Coppell strives to make available facilities open for public use in a manner consistent with Title II of the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) of 1990. We hope that as you utilize our facilities, you will find them accessible and efficient for your needs.

In compliance with the non-discrimination requirements of Title III of the ADA, a community group, non-profit entity, or private business must facilitate, at its sole expense, any disability-related request for reasonable accommodation, effective communication, or program modification that does not impose undue burden (significant difficulty or expense).  

A government entity has no obligation to facilitate requests for reasonable accommodations connected to an event or activity sponsored or managed by a community group, non-profit entity, or private business that is making use of government-owned facilities.

If you have any questions or concerns in regard to the accessibility of any City facilities being utilized by a community group, non-profit entity, or private business, please notify the manager of that particular facility or Kori Allen, ADA & Capital Programs Coordinator, at 972-462-5148.